Telecom Network Security Services
- We've picked up experience working with a variety of networks, web applications, mobile applications, online applications, and devices.
- DigiAlert team almost finished scanning the cyber security threats from the last few years.
- We know what kinds of digital attacks are out there, and we know which ones can be used against a specific organisation like yours.
- Our methodologies were developed after a long period of involvement in security testing, which resulted in finely honed penetrating techniques.
Telecom network security risks
The following are major threats to telecom security that we can assist with:
- Toll fraud, cramming, telemarketing fraud, war dialling, and other types of phone fraud
- Data theft, network misuse, illegal data interception, and unlawful data manipulation are all examples of theft (in billing or routing based processes)
- Viruses and trojan horses are examples of malware.
- Denial of Service attacks – Request flooding, DoS attacks against network infrastructure Spam – sending spam messages through SMS, MMS Denial of Service attacks – sending spam messages via SMS, MMS
- Penetrating billing and CRM systems to extract customer data is known as data leaking.
Challenges faced by security industry
The telecommunications industry is confronted with the following security issues:
- Management of vendors
- There is a scarcity of good testing tools.
- Lack of security expertise
- Inadequate testing setup
- Inadequate supervision
- Risks in the supply chain
What are the importance of telecom network security
Because of the rising internet penetration among client groups, data services are one of the primary drivers of the telecom business. M-Commerce is also seen as a great way for businesses to expand beyond phone and data services. This industry has grown and undergone significant changes in order to fulfil the ever-changing needs of customers.
The Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) and Wide Area Networks (WANs) or the Internet are the two most common public, untrustworthy networks to which corporations are linked.
Infrastructure security services provided by DigiAlert
DigiAlert is a full-service IT security services company that designs and deploys solutions for the enterprise data centre.
We specialise in cloud consulting, which includes
What is our methodology?
- Furthermore, the recently amended Unified Access Service License (UASL) extends information security to telecom networks as well as third-party operators.
- An information security governance structure that spans the organisation should be included in effective implementation strategies.
We design, setup, instal, and operate a top-of-the-line SonicWall firewall for you as part of our secure managed Internet service. The service is part of GTB's entire managed solution, which eliminates the need for enterprises to spend significant amounts of money on hardware and software services.
How can DigiAlert help you in telecom security?
DigiAlert can help you remain ahead of developing infrastructure risks while also maximising budget, meeting support demands, and scaling based on network and infrastructure expansion and business needs.
We can also help you comply with PCI, HIPAA, GBLA, FISMA, and other standards by lowering the cost of safeguarding your infrastructure assets and websites with efficient pricing models.
Why choose us?
- A comprehensive examination of the organization's information security risks.
- Legal and regulatory obligations must be understood and addressed.
- Concentrate on information security as a whole, including telecom networks, equipment, and IT systems.
- Internal organisation security is being strengthened in response to new threats and company operating requirements.
- The Information Security Framework includes third-party security.
- Developing an operational control architecture to protect sensitive data privacy
- Continuous evaluation of hazards posed by new technology, as well as the establishment of procedures to reduce them