Application Penetration Testing
Web applications are a must for any business. Whether you’re a budding entrepreneur or want to gain the attention of online customers, websites are essential tools. The web applications of different companies are excellent ways to establish their online reputation. Thus, your web applications must stand high on all parameters. You can trust the expertise of DigiAlert when it comes to application penetration testing.
Why Do You Need Application Penetration Testing?
Web applications must stand high on response time, security, and user-friendly features. Application penetration testing is a straightforward yet effective testing technique to detect vulnerabilities in your web-based applications. It uses different automated and manual processes to identify security issues and vulnerabilities in the platform.
1.To maintain security standards
Unique businesses like e-commerce and retail require high-end security web applications. There are multiple logins, passwords, payment details, etc., that are highly sensitive. Thus, it is crucial to maintain the security standards of your web application.
3. To uncover potential threats
The web application penetration testing covers all network devices and operating systems to recognize vulnerabilities at all possible levels in an organization. It presents a detailed report that is necessary to assess the weaknesses.
2. To test the responsiveness of the security system
Like fire drills, web application penetration testing is crucial to evaluate the responsiveness of any security system. This can raise the issues like delayed responses or incorrect processes that require immediate attention.
4. To prevent future attacks
The web application penetration testing helps estimate the possible attacks on the web application, sensitive data, and backend system. It works as a security test to guess the behavior of hackers.
DigiAlert Approach to Application Penetration Testing
Application penetration testing is a comprehensive process, but we at DigiAlert follow a holistic approach to application penetration testing.
- Our team starts by identifying the security flaws in your web application using different methods like black-box testing, white-box penetration testing, and grey box penetration testing.
- We help you to raise red flags on the existing risk levels of your web application.
- We analyze the penetration testing results and enable you to map a path to address and successfully fix the identified flaws.
DigiAlert works on scope-based application penetration testing. Our experts mimic ethical hacking to understand the possible security threats.
What Can DigiAlert Detect?
Our ethical web application penetration testers successfully detect:
Weak Authentication: Broken authentication is one of the leading security threats for any web application. The details of login id, password, and other user details are prone to potential security breaches due to broken authentication. Our testing experts try to control the broken authentication to access the sensitive customer or user’s information on your web application. Our ethical attacks try to evaluate your web application’s ability to identify the user.
Why Choose DigiAlert for Application Penetration Testing?
Application penetration testing is essential for your web application. DigiAlert promises to detect all possible loopholes in your web application as:
- Multiple years of expertise in application penetration testing.
- We provide a dedicated client portal for around-the-clock customer access.
- We offer on-demand tools for detecting all possible threats in your web application.
- We adopt a research-based holistic approach to application penetration testing.
- All our penetration testing experts have great experience in the IT security sector.
- We provide a detailed risk analysis report to get the best out of our application penetration testing process.
- We not only end with completing the penetration testing process but provide end-to-end guidance on repairing the existing security issues.
- We offer around-the-clock customer support to all our clients with dedicated client managers to get your queries solved in a couple of minutes only.
- We offer customized plans that are affordable for small and medium businesses to attain highly secured web applications.
- Insufficient logging and monitoring
- Broken authentication
- Exposure to insensitive data
- Cross-site scripting
- External XML entities
- Weak access controls
- Weak deserialization
- Other weak web application components